We at KINGS LAW ENTERPRISE are strongly committed to safeguarding the privacy of all our current, former, or prospective members and their entourage (“client” or “clients”).
How We Use Client Information
- Any personal information that clients provide to us in communicating about, inquiring about, registering for, paying for, using or terminating our membership or other services (“personal client information”) will be used by us solely as reasonably necessary for the purposes of offering and performing our services to and for those clients, or verifying our compliance with any applicable law.
- No personal client information shall be sold to, disclosed to or otherwise shared with any third-party without the prior consent of the identified clients, except that such information may be shared as strictly necessary in the normal course of business with persons and companies retained by us for the purpose of performing our services, or as otherwise required by any applicable law.
- In operating the Site, Company may include newsletters, online commenting areas, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information. We will not share, rent nor sell the information you provide.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
How We Protect Client Information
- We are committed to pursuing best practices in protecting personal client information from disclosure to unauthorized third-parties.
- We shall employ reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the misuse of personal client information in our possession.
- We shall take reasonable steps to store all personal client information in secure physical or electronic locations and to process all related financial or other sensitive data via secure means (such as encryption technology). However, since the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of any data provided to us.
- The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
- If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.